M.A.D Skincare Retinol Eye Serum 1% Complex
Reduces Fine Lines & Wrinkles and Reduces Puffiness.
Retinol Eye Serum is the perfect eye serum for those who want the benefits of Vitamin A to minimize fine lines and wrinkles and to help manage dark circles and under eye puffiness. This eye serum does it all. Experience the benefits of Retinol Eye Serum and see how wonderful it feels when you look your best.
*Does not contain parabens or chemical colorants.
How to Use
- Retistar A stable form of vitamin A (Retinol) which also combines vitamins C & E to offer an excellent source of antioxidants and skin protection while helping to diminish fine line and wrinkles without the irritation of traditional retinol.
- Symrelief A combination of Bisabolol and Ginger Root Extract. Bisabolol protects and heals the skin from the effects of daily stress. It is a naturally occurring active ingredient that accelerates the healing process of skin. Bisabolol is also known to have anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties. Bisabolol is also demonstrated to enhance the percutaneous absorption of certain molecules.
- Lavandox Derived from the lavender flower, Lavandox is made of selected molecules of Spanish lavender oil (Lavandula stoechas). A specific process extracts desirable molecules. Results for application of 1.0% Lavandox showed approximately 11% reduction in wrinkles after 24 hours and 13% reduction after 7 days. In Vivo testing shows wrinkle reduction in 24 hours.
- BVOSC A stabile, oil soluble form of Vitamin C, called Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, BVOS-C offers UV-protection, skin whitening, and anti-aging benefits as well as aiding in collagen synthesis. It also offers excellent antioxidant benefits and the ability to penetrate into the epidermis and cells makes BVOS-C very bio-available.
- Sodium Hyaluronate 1% A complex carbohydrate, hyaluronic acids fastens onto collagen and elastin fibers and helps carry out vital skin function. It allows cells to preserve water and helps to restore skin texture and resiliency.
- Oristart DPG Extracted from licorice this concentrated powerful antioxidant has skin soothing and anti-inflammatory properties which help to rejuvenate the skin and promotes a more even skin tone and healthy glow.
- Prodew 400 With its excellent retaining ability, Prodew 400 is comprised of 8 types of amino acids as well as sodium PCA and lactic acid. In combination, this blend helps to protect the skin from dryness, it aids in moisturizing the skin and promoting elasticity. The formulation of amino acids is modeled after the skin’s natural amino acids and possesses excellent humectants properties due to the synergistic effect of the sodium PCA and L-Proline thereby increasing the skin’s natural moisture function and showing an 85% increase in the moisturizing effect.
- Matrixyl 3000 Contains matrikines, which are messengers of cutaneous reconstruction and repair. They activate the neo-synthesis extracellular matrix macromecules thereby providing Matrixyl® 3000 with a visible anti-wrinkle efficacy. Studies show a 45% wrinkle reduction over a 2 month period of time and a 20% positive effect on skin tone and elasticity. The interaction of matrikines with specific receptors helps activate certain genes involved in the process of extracellular matrix renewal and cell proliferation. There was also a noticeable improvement in wrinkle density, wrinkle depth, volume and roughness.
- Argireline® A peptide that seems to reduce the severity and degree of wrinkles, argireline® is a chain of 6 amino acids that inhibits the release of neurotransmitters attached to facial expression. Because facial tension contributes to fine lines and wrinkles, the forced relaxation of argireline® can theoretically decrease the appearance of wrinkle depth. It contains an active ingredient of acetyl hexapetide 3, known as a penetrating and powerful amino peptide. This ingredient assists in the intensity of contractions of facial muscles. This action can often induce a lifting feeling. In some clinical studies a reduction of facial lines up to 17% occurred in a 15 day period with up to 20% reduction occurring within a 30 day period.