HoliFrog Kissimmee Vitamin F Therapy Balmy Wash
RESTORE AND SOFTEN | WATERLESS FORMULA
Does the hard work with a soft touch.
FOR: Dry skin, or use as step one in a double cleanse.
Imagine a reparative salve that also cleanses.
Dissolves makeup and daily grime while hydrating your skin.
Helps prevent moisture loss throughout the day, ensuring you stay dewy, not dull.
Our blend of dreamy natural oils and butters soothe dehydrated skin.
Non-foaming balm formula helps restore your skin barrier.
When your skin is chronically dry, or just dry right now, you need a wash that won’t suck the life out of your already-parched face. If you want bouncy, glowing skin that lasts, it all starts with your wash (the wrong one can leave you looking and feeling like dried-out paper). We blended together the best moisture-preserving ingredients we could find and kept away from anything that could potentially disrupt the skin barrier and spur on more dryness, including essential oils and sulfates. [See our full HoliSh*t List of banned ingredients
Makeup lovers and sunscreen die-hards rejoice! Our Balmy Wash dissolves longwear pigments and stubborn SPF, making it an ideal first step in a double cleanse.
How to HoliWash: Massage on dry skin in slow circular motions. Take your time, it’s sinking in.
Since Kissimmee is 85% oil content, you’ve got to emulsify properly in order to lift the oil off your skin. A quick rinse the way you would with a water-based formula is not going to do the trick and you will be left with a sticky, greasy residue.
The best technique? Think of washing with Kissimmee like cleaning up salad dressing that spilled on the tile floor: you can’t just splash it with water. You’ve got to do about 2-3 separate layers of massaging warm water over the oil to emulsify, aka: marry the oil & water together. Once you’ve done that, a final rinse ensures you’ve whisked all the emulsified oil/water (which at that point looks and feels like a milky gel) off your face, leaving you with clean and supple skin.
Warning: External use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Pore Confession: Dehydration makes skin sad.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax
- Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate
- Jojoba Esters
- Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Seed Oil*,
- Carica Papaya (Papaya) Seed Oil
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil
- Schinziophyton Rautanenii (Mongongo) Kernel Oil
- Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Kernel Oil
- Oleic Acid
- Linolenic Acid
- Garcinia Indica (Kokum) Seed Butter
- Palmitic Acid
- Stearic Acid
- Brassica Oleracea Acephala Extract
- Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Leaf Extract
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*
- Olive Oil Polyglyceryl-6 Esters
- Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides
- Polyglyceryl-6 Pentaoleate
- Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate
- Toluene Sulfonic Acid