We know it can be daunting starting out on your skincare journey, looking down and seeing a buffet of products laid out before you. But don't fret.. it will quickly become second nature! Applying your morning and night time regimen should take about 45-60 seconds yet, it will take years off your face (literally). Here is a quick an easy guide to follow when it comes to layering your products.
3. Treatment Products (thinnest to thickest)
5. Oils (if needed)
Now that, that's out of the way. A few quick tips when it comes to A.M & P.M Skincare.
1. Vitamin A Products should ALWAYS be applied at night, ONLY! (except Osmosis)
2. Vitamin C Serums and antioxidants should be applied in the morning to protect you during the day.
3.Applying products that make the skin cells turnover (exfoliants such AHA/BHA) the same time as a Retinol can make the skin sensitive and irritated
4. Vitamin C and Benzoyl Peroxide. Vitamin C serums are expensive and when used with BPO it renders it useless.
5. SPF must be reapplied every 2 hours when outdoor. No if's and's or but's.
See a tip we missed? Add your own in the comments!