My FAVORITE antiaging skincare products that anyone can use! (and should be) Men, Women, Any Age, any skin type...
Do you want to fight the signs of aging? Keep reading.
1. Purify Cleanser by Osmosis. Its a crowd pleaser and I am a cleanser snob. I know that is a weird thing to be snobby about but...we all have our quirks. I love that its gentle but effective, all skin types will benefit from using it and it just feels so good.
2. iS Clinical Poly Vitamin Serum- as soon as it hits your skin, your face just looks and feels better. Hyaluronic Acid, Antioxidants, vitamins, and nutrients there is so much to love about this serum. This serum will glide over your skin for immediate and intense hydration.
3. Osmosis Correct- Level 3 Vitamin A Serum- I CANT SAY ENOUGH about Osmosis Vitamin A Serums. Hands down the best I ever had (yes, like the Drake song). I will never go a day without Correct. This is my all time favorite, seriously people! Everyone should be using this product.
4. Refining Eye Lift- bombDOTcom who doesn't need an eye cream that works on contact to stop fine lines and wrinkles in their tracks? Silky smooth , hydrating and tightening; hands down, you need this and so does your crows feet.
5. Neova Night Therapy- I truly love this night cream- even my acne prone skin cant get enough of it. I encourage everyone to add this into your winter arsenal. Skin will be soft, plump and pigment will lighten and clear. You can thank me later.
6. Neova Silc Sheer SPF- with Patented DNA CoFactor technology, you really cant find a better SPF that not only protects your skin but treats prior damage at the same time. No, seriously, you really cant. And yes, even men can use it! (my husband does and he likes it too, shh)
Looking for products to target specific skin problems? Message me and we will get you squared away with a product that is right for you.
There is something magical about Skincare Educational Seminars. I have always loved them. This was my first time attending an iS Clinical Seminar, and it didn't disappoint!
The morning started off with a lovely spread for breakfast before we got into the nitty gritty of antiaging ingredients and medical grade botanicals.
The first speaker was Molly Haggerty, National Director of Sales, and what a wonderful and positively radiant woman! She made sure to put us all in a "positive place" with mindful exercises. She introduced the iS Clinical staff and speakers for the day and gave a in depth background on how iS Clinical was conceived and their dedication to skin health.
Next was Dr. Dehaven who is, well, a genius. She went over all of the benefits of antioxidants for the skin. Including, why antioxidants in your food just aren't enough. Did you know, only about 1% of antioxidants taken orally actually make it to the anatomic structure of the skin? WOW!
iS Clinical realized nature is efficient. Which was like an epiphany. Why is it that plants in the harshest conditions, are healthy and flourishing? Did you know Olive Trees in the Holy Land have been alive for 1,000's of years and are healthy without disease? you know why? Antioxidants. They have harnessed the power to keep themselves healthy in harsh conditions by creating their own antioxidants.
Some of the antioxidants iS Clinical has extracted and have put into their powerful serums include:
Centella Asiatica- Centella Asiatica is rich in amino acids, beta carotene, fatty acids, and phytochemicals. This super blend of nutrients offers fantastic benefits for the skin, including powerful anti-aging properties. It is beneficial in the management of eczema, psoriasis, veins and stretch marks. For acne sufferers, it speeds healing, helping to prevent scarring and prevent future blemishes.
Olive Leaf Extract- have several different antioxidants, all of which help protect from environmental stressors. Olive oil also has vitamin A and E. Olive leaves contain several beneficial flavonoids, including quercetin, rutin, and kaempferol.
SOD-The role of SOD is to eliminate free radicals resulting from lipid peroxidation and to prevent the chain reactions that would eventually allow them to reach deeply into the skin.
The BEST thing about antioxidants, is that its been researched and proven that its never to late to start using them and see amazing results.
Remember Antioxidants= Anti-inflammatory. They are great for everyone, and all skin types.
After education and lunch we then got to hear Dr. Tahl N. Humes speak. If you don't know who she is, she owns and serves as medical director to Vitahl Medical Aesthetics in Denver and Chicago, non-invasive aesthetic practices. I have actually been following them awhile on social media to it was such a delight for me to have the opportunity to be in the same room as her. Wildly smart and dynamic she explained aging thru the years. Ill go into more detail on this in a later blog! If you ever have the chance to be treated by Dr. Humes or her team, they are all so very talented with lasers and injectables.
I had so much fun at iS Clinical Education Seminar. This line is for results driven customers. I am a HUGE fan and I am loving the results from the iS Clinical products I am using. I promise, if you haven't already incorporated iS Clinical into your skincare regimen, its a must.