The technology at NeoGenesis uses adult stem cells. We have all heard about the many types of human stem cells, including embryonic stem cells. The embryonic stem cells are what we develop from in the fertilized egg. But, more important to the adult and our ability to regenerate and heal our tissues, it is our adult stem cells that are responsible for the healing and regeneration of the adult body. Through decades of research, we now know that multiple stem cell types coordinate their activities to release multiple distinct pools of stem cell released molecules (SRM). The multiple pools of molecules are known as S²RM®, and the multiple pools act together synergistically to initiate and maintain the healing process. This is a natural stem cell process within our bodies that induces maintenance and healing effects.
We utilize this body of knowledge, coupled with advanced biotechnology know how in our laboratories, to develop products that are biomimetic and induce homeostatic renormalization of the stem cell niche and the natural stem cell processes in the skin. We call this “reverse engineering” the adult stem cell maintenance and healing processes in the human body. This reverse engineering process that we use instructs as to how to best develop our S²RM® technology for use in hair and skin care products.
We also know that each stem cell type can exist in many different “states” and this is critical to their function. Thus, NeoGenesis, unlike any other therapeutics company, uses our patented S²RM® Technology in our products. This is a technology whereby specific combinations of stem cell types, with each type cultured under specific state-dependent conditions is formulated into each of our products. Using cell types and states that are relevant to the particular tissue and indication, creates a unique set of molecules from multiple stem cell types called S²RM® that is complete and fully formed thereby rendering maximum therapeutic benefit.
What this means is that we culture the stem cells so that the molecules are fully processed and released by the cell. This allows the S²RM® molecules to be complete, in their natural form, and to be packaged into exosomes – the body’s own protective nano-sphere (a “smart” liposome) that provides targeting and delivery characteristics to the S²RM®. For example, the proteins in S²RM® are folded in their native 3-dimensional configuration, have all of their native moiety groups attached, and are packaged into the exosomes for the purposes of protection, targeting, and delivery to surrounding cells. The complete set of molecules, all of which are fully formed, work significantly better than the technology used by other companies, where malformed and incomplete sets of molecules are used to develop their products.
Facial wipes are perfect for traveling, removing makeup before a workout, a quick mid-day refresh in the car, or late nights when you’re just too tired to do the full cleansing and rinsing routine.
But think about it. Your regular makeup remover lifts away makeup. Your facial cleanser washes dirt and sebum away, ideally without taking essential moisture along with it. Rinsing off with water purifies your skin even more. Can you really expect to do all that in just a few quick swipes? Maybe not every day. The level of skincare you get from a facial wipe depends on which wipe you use.
SUZANOBAGIMDTM Cleansing Wipes and Acne Cleansing Wipes are designed for more than just a quick cleanup on the go. Each sheet is infused with the antioxidant ingredients that make the rest of the line so unique—citrus bioflavonoids, brassica sulforaphane, and aloe polyphenols. The Acne Cleansing Wipes also provide powerful 2% salicylic acid to treat and help prevent acne, and witch hazel to help remove excess oil.
Why citrus bioflavonoids?
Citrus bioflavonoids are beneficial compounds that help defend skin from free radicals and oxidative damage generated by environmental toxins, UV rays, and lifestyle factors like diet and stress.
Brassica sulforaphane—superfood for your skin
Broccoli, kale, cauliflower, brussels sprouts and other leafy green superfoods belong to the Brassica family, and your skin loves their antioxidant benefits as much as the rest of your body does. Sulforaphane is found within them and it has the power to derail toxins from their evil missions that can result in skin damage.
Aloe polyphenols are skin’s allies
Aloe’s healing powers have been legendary for thousands of years, and modern science trusts aloe too. The gel inside aloe leaves contains powerful antioxidants called polyphenols, which help fight off free-radical damage and help balance skin microflora.
Infused with this antioxidant power trio, SUZANOBAGIMD Cleansing Wipes and Acne Cleansing Wipes deliver skincare benefits, with on-the-go convenience. These soft, pre-moistened textured wipes are hypoallergenic, and made without parabens, synthetic fragrances or dyes. They’re ideal to take along with you for quickly removing dirt, makeup, impurities and environmental stress factors whenever your full cleansing regimen is impossible, impractical, or just too much to deal with after a long night.
Lets list the benefits!
1. Traditional makeup sinks into the skin, clogs pores, and can cause irritation and acne. Mineral makeup sits on the skin as well as does not absorb into it, preventing the clogging of pores, cake up lines or wrinkles. As an alternative choice to emphasizing fine lines it removes them; it consists of absolutely no animal by-products, binders, verbosity, waxes, additives, chemical substances, artificial elements, talc, fragrances or even chemical dyes and it is a good extra approach to getting the actual natural beauty within by leaving the actual harmful chemical substances out.
2. Mineral makeup blends with your own face oils because of unique qualities inside this as well as it aids in order to create the actual ideal complexion to go nicely with your needs. You really would spend less time needing to be concerned about matching the foundations precisely, within shades in comparison to traditional makeup. Another fantastic reward is the makeup simply leaves absolutely no line wherever your makeup ends, simply sleek, seamless coverage.
3. The major benefit of using mineral make-up is that it’s good for your skin. Mineral cosmetics do not contain fillers or controversial synthetic ingredients such as parabens, chemical dyes, silicones and other film forming ingredients that can clog pores and prevent the skin from “breathing” naturally. This can prolong existing skin problems as well as cause skin irritations such as redness, blemishes and acne.
4. Two major ingredients in mineral foundation are zinc oxide and titanium dioxide which are commonly found in sunscreen. These ingredients along with mineral particles, work together to help reflect the sun’s ultraviolet radiation away from the skin. These natural sunscreen ingredients provide key anti-ageing benefits, especially for those that use make-up daily. By applying your mineral powder on top of sunscreen, you will enhance your protection and help catch any spots you may have missed.
5. Because mineral cosmetics reflect light (like millions of tiny diamond mirrors), it obscures the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Your skin easily radiates a natural and healthy glow, resulting in a younger-looking, flawless complexion.
Leah's summer must-haves:
1. iS Clinical Honey Warming Honey Cleanser will leave skin soft and hydrated. If summer heat leaves your skin with excess oil, Warming Honey Cleanser will whisk oil and deep clean pores without stressing skin. Leave it on for a few extra minutes and this cleanser turns into a luxurious mask for glowing skin.
2. Le Mieux Hyaluronic Serum- easily one of the most hydrating HA serums we have ever seen. This botanical based formula leaves skin drenched in moisture without a greasy feeling.
3. Obagi Vitamin C Serum- these silky formulas are conveniently formulated with every skin type in mind. Its never been easier to find a vitamin c perfect for your skin. Plus, it drenches your skin in hydration and L-ascorbic acid, unlike other formulations. This is the perfect vitamin C serum to keep your skin glowing during these hot sticky months.
4. Fitglow Beauty Cloud Ceramide Balm- delicately whipped and smooth as butter. No matter the season, skin MUST have ceramides to maintain its bounce and moisture content. While we keep this in our routine year round, its a product you wont have to worry about clogging pores or weighing you down when you are on the go all summer long.